Dividing wall type heat exchange is made in condensate module between saturated warm and moist air inside of tower and dry cold air from atmosphere entering the tower through cold channel, the partial condensate water precipitated from saturated warm and moist air is fully mixed with dry air after heating above the cold condensate module, and the mixed air with reduced moisture will become unsaturated air to realize plume abatement. Condensate water precipitated from saturated air influxes into the water channel of condensate module and then flow into collecting basin under the tower to realize water saving.
- Good Plume Abatement EffectEffectively eliminate outlet air plume of cooling tower to meet “Flume-free” requirements stipulated in T/CECS 517.
- High Water Saving RateComposite materials are used for core structure of condensation module to improve heat exchange performance and realize the annual average evaporation water loss of 15%-20%.
- Clean And High EfficiencyCondensate module is arranged within the air chamber above drift eliminator for air-air heat exchange with clean operating environment, without scaling and clog and continuous high efficient fog dispersal.
- Accurate Air Flow ControlUnique air regulator device and air inlet channel are interlocked for operation to flexibly control the air flow percentage of hot and cold air.
- Uniform Air DistributionIndependent cold and hot air channel can transport external cold air to inlet of each condensate module evenly to ensure uniform air distribution, balanced pressure and optimal heat exchange effect within condensate module.
- Condensate Water RecyclingThe recycled condensate water can be used as distilled water after simple treatment, which also can be used for water supply of boiler.
- Easy To Maintenance For ModuleModular combination and building block assembly are used for condensate module with easy to maintenance and repair.