FRP extruded profile is used for all column, diagonal bracing and support beam of frame structure cooling tower. Hot water is splashed through water pipe and attached splash device on the top surface of fill. In the fill area, hot water and air are fully contacted and transfer the heat to air and the fan on top of tower can extract the air out of the tower from bottom to top.
Flow rate per cell：1000m³/h-5000m³/h
- Light Weight And Low LoadTower structure is made by FRP profile, which is a quarter of steel in term of weight. Overall light weight, low load of civil construction and reduced investment cost for civil construction.
- High Efficiency And Low ResistanceSmall profile section, small wind resistance with better cooling effect.
- Corrosion Resistance, Strong AdaptabilityPultruded FRP profile has resistance to acid, alkali, salt, some organic solvents and other corrosive erosions with incomparable superiority. It also has good water resistance and aging resistance and is suitable for cooling of circulating water in many industries.
- Beautiful AppearanceFRP panel with rich shape, bright and clean surface and fastness.
- Short Construction PeriodSimple civil structure and small footprint with short overall construction period.
- Convenient Installation And TransportModule design is easy to installation and transport.